Bob goes quail hunting at Southern Woods Plantation in Sylvester, Georgia.
Bob takes officers of the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources on a quail hunt at Southern Woods Plantation in Sylvester Georgia.
Bob is late winter bass fishing on Florida’s Lake Okeechobee with guide Captain George Mrozinski. Bob will be using a new rod from Abu Garcia.
Joel Munday with Outdoor Expeditions USA Guide Service takes Bob out on Shearon Harris Lake for some Largemouth Bass fishing.
Mike Welsh shows Bob a new rod from Ugly Stik.
A very unique hunting show! Squirrel hunting with falcons! Bob visits with the SC Falconry Association. Watch what these amazing birds can do!
Follow Bob as he gets in some late Fall, early Winter bass fishing on Florida’s Lake Okeechobee. Guiding Bob will be Captain George Mro. of Bass Fishing Charters.
Bob looks back at the best moments from 2020. Come along as Bob recaps some of the best hunting and fishing destinations of this historic year.
- Segments featured in this episode:
- 1:40 North Carolina Smallmouth Fishing on Lake James, NC.
- 3:20 Charleston Big Bull Redfishing
- 5:10 Santee Catfishing
- 6:50 Summer Redfishing Georgetown, SC
- 8:10 Carolina Stripers, Lake Wateree, SC
- 12:38 Kansas Duck Hunting
- 13:45 South Georgia Quail, Southern Woods Plantation, Sylvester, Georgia
- 15:12 South Carolina Deer Hunt
Bob heads offshore from Georgetown, SC with long time friend and guide, Tommy Scarborough of Georgetown Coastal Adventures. Plus, check out this weeks recipe, Shrimp and Basil Pizza!
Here’s part two of Bob’s Redfishing trip to Pensacola Florida. Joining Bob once again, Jonathan Willis with Lost Bay Guide Service.