- H. Cooper Black Field Trial Part 1
Bob heads to the H. Cooper Black Field Trial and Recreation Center located in Cheraw, South Carolina, for the Carolina’s French Brittany Dog Fall Field Trials. Plus on this weeks Sportsman’s Table we feature a great blueberry appetizer dish.
The Sportsman’s Table
Sponsored by the South Carolina Dept of Agriculture – Certified SC Program
- Blue on Bleu Appetizer | The Sportsman’s Table
Bleu on Blue Appetizer
Rosemary Cheese Ball with Fig Sweet Onion + Rosemary Jam
- 4 oz. Cheddar cheese (grated)
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Honey
- Fresh rosemary, chopped (about 2 Tbsp.)
Mix all ingredients together. Shape into a ball; chill. Top with Sallie’s Greatest Fig Sweet Onion + Rosemary jam and serve!