BBob is in the swamps of SC hunting racoon with two veteran coon hunting guides and their dogs.
Joining Bob on today’s bird hunt is Blake Baxley, 2021 SCDNR Officer of the Year.
Bob joins a friend and his dogs in the Upstate of South Carolina to do some squirrel hunting.
Bob is back at H.Cooper Black Field Trial facility to see more field trail action with the French Brittany.
Bob heads to the H. Cooper Black Field Trial and Recreation Center located in Cheraw, South Carolina, for the Carolina’s French Brittany Dog Fall Field Trials. Plus on this weeks Sportsman’s Table we feature a great blueberry appetizer dish.
Bob goes quail hunting at Southern Woods Plantation in Sylvester, Georgia.
A very unique hunting show! Squirrel hunting with falcons! Bob visits with the SC Falconry Association. Watch what these amazing birds can do!
Bob looks back at the best moments from 2020. Come along as Bob recaps some of the best hunting and fishing destinations of this historic year.
- Segments featured in this episode:
- 1:40 North Carolina Smallmouth Fishing on Lake James, NC.
- 3:20 Charleston Big Bull Redfishing
- 5:10 Santee Catfishing
- 6:50 Summer Redfishing Georgetown, SC
- 8:10 Carolina Stripers, Lake Wateree, SC
- 12:38 Kansas Duck Hunting
- 13:45 South Georgia Quail, Southern Woods Plantation, Sylvester, Georgia
- 15:12 South Carolina Deer Hunt
Bob heads to Slyvester, Georgia and Southern Woods Plantation, one of the premiere South Georgia quail hunting outfitters. Bob will be joined by some special guests that have as big a passion for quail hunting as Bob does.